Zoho Subscription helps you manage your customer subscription billing cycle from end to end. Automate periodic billing, handle subscriptions, dispatch professional tax-compliant invoices, and get paid on time.
Features: Handle the entire customer subscription billing life cycle
Automate your subscription billing
- You don’t need to manually bill and dispatch invoices anymore. Zoho Subscriptions automates billing and ships tax-compliant invoices on your behalf.
- Create billing frequencies and cycles
- Automate proration
- Bill across the globe and remain tax compliant.
- Securely keep customer credit card information.
Let customers pay for subscriptions in numerous ways to get paid faster.
- Collect payments online and offline
- Accept payments in multiple currencies.
- Get paid via PCI-compliant hosted payment pages.
- Retry involuntary failed payments
Manage customer subscriptions better
Tailor your products and services to suit your business’ pricing strategy while ensuring that your consumers get exactly what they want.
- Create plans, provide add-ons, and offer coupons
- Empower clients with a self-service portal
- Manage multiple subscriptions
- Consolidate invoices for multiple subscriptions
Tailor the subscription experience
Brand every characteristic—from your payment pages to the emails you dispatch so the entire experience reflects your business essence.
- Select from a broad range of invoice templates.
- White label the hosted revenue pages and client portal
- Prepare your pricing tables with widgets
Get key business metrics.
With 30+ analytic reports encompassing sales, payment, churn, and subscription activity, stay two steps ahead with your decision-making.
- View key details from the dashboard
- Get essential information like MRR, churn rate, and LTV.
- Know your tax liabilities with tax reports
- Get reports delivered to your email.
Customize your billing APIs
- Create workflow rules to automate actions
- Track subscription changes with webhooks
- Set up email alerts, custom functions, and buttons
- Configure secure, API-hosted pages