Some time we sent a message to wrong recipient or words don’t reflect which you were anticipating and you normally got this understanding after the messages were sent. Using this feature now you have the provision now you have the capability to retrieve or delete the message that you sent mistakenly even though it leaves a trace which indicates a message was deleted. This feature was first launched in WhatsApp and now Facebook Messenger launched this feature worldwide.
Retrieve or Delete Sent Messages on Facebook Messenger
Using this feature is straight forward you just need to follow the below Steps:
- Open the Facebook messenger
- Tap on the conversation where you sent the message
- Tap and hold the message
- It will prompt to copy, Forward or Remove option:
- A popup window will appear
- You can select either you want “Remove for everyone” or “Remove for you”
Once you remove the message it will be deleted as per your selections, but it’s important to know that it will leave a mark and it will be indicating that a message was deleted.
Even though you delete the message but there can chances that recipient already read it and maybe have taken a snapshot of that image, so this cannot be a solution to a bigger problem unless you deleted this before the recipient read it.
- Always remain call while communicating to others
- Your feeling doesn’t reflect on wordings, so be careful while choosing words.
- This feature is very useful in rectifying typos and unclear messages that you mistakenly sent.
This blog post is powered by AIIT Solutions. AIIT Solutions provides Managed IT Services, IT Services Consultancy, Infrastructure Deployments, Network Operation Center Services, Web Development Services, IT Outsourcing Services, Digital Marketing and many more.