Samsung Galaxy unpacked 2020 event held 13.02.2020 in San Francisco and they reveal an all-new product range of Galaxy phones and Accessories. Samsung also launches the new flagship series of Galaxy S20 | S20+ | S20 Ultra.
- After Note 10 a new 5G Based flagship Series along with AI and IoT which Samsung called Convergence.
- Samsung Knox for the security of phone and user gallery.
- Samsung enhanced there flagship Series with partnership Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Spotify.
- Camera up to 108 MP in S20 Ultra and 64 MP in S20 and S20+.
- AI-based revolutionary camera for video focusing and stabilization.
- The video Resolution of the camera is 8K.
- You can get 33MP still photos from a captured photo.
- Up to 1.5 TB Storage in S20 & S20+ with card support.
- In S20 Ultra Camera Can zoom up to 100x.
- Integrated Netflix in Samsung daily and newsflow.
- First-ever phone to manage to play Xbox games on mobile. Forza Street is available as a beginning.
- Integrated Google Duo in Samsung contacts for video calls.
The launching price of S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra is $999, $1199 and $1399 respectively. All three models will be 5G supported and it will be available by March 05, 2020. Along this Samsung continues there last year flagship series with reduced prices of S10e, S10, and S10+ at $599, $749 and $849 respectively.