This article will show you how to install MATLAB software on your computer. This article covers all aspects of how students can download and install MATLAB. After installing MATLAB on Windows, how can you activate your software?
You can access the software easily on your Windows device by following the straightforward steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Create a MathWorks account
Visit the MATLAB software site in your browser and then select Login to Mathworks.
- First, visit the MATLAB Software Site
- Click log in to Mathworks in the next step
Use your portal username and password to log in.
- First, enter your student portal username here
- Enter the password here
- Select Login
The page redirects to the website of Mathworks.
- If you have no account, create your Mathworks account by clicking Create.
Step 2: Sign in & downloading software.
- You will be required to sign in after creating an account.
- After entering your Mathworks login information, click Sign In.
- To obtain the most recent version of MATLAB, click the download button.
- Choose the operating system which will run the software. To access this information, select Windows.
It might be a more recent version than the one shown here. Depending on your device and an internet connection, file downloading time will change. Your computer will store your installation package as a zip file. It will show you how to install MATLAB.
Step 3: Installing software
- Find the installation file that you have downloaded, and click Run.
- Click Next after choosing Login your Account.
- Select Yes, then select Next.
- Choose Login your Account, then enter your password and click Next.
- Click Next after selecting select a license and choosing license 898604.
- Configure the location of your MATLAB installation if you choose, then click Next.
- Choose the items you would like to install.
- Configure any other shortcuts you like for MATLAB and click Install.
- Depending on the different products chosen, allowing MATLAB tools to download may take some time.
- After choosing to activate MATLAB, click Next.
Step 4: Activating the software
- Choose Next.
- Click Next after writing the correct username.
- Ensure that your information is accurate; always use the 898604 license number.
- Click Confirm.
MATLAB has now been set up and activated. It was noted that one person could only use the product at a time. After applying these steps, you can tell your friend how to install MATLAB software on your computer. In addition, you can share your software via email.