Increase sales and keep track of every unit with Zoho Inventory’s powerful stock management, order completion, and inventory control software.
What is inventory management?
Inventory management is at the command of all your trading activities. Inventory management plays a significant role in buying, selling, and organizing stock.
Features: Run a more efficient business.
- Grow your business online with Zoho’s multi-channel inventory management system. Create and integrate your Amazon, eBay, Etsy, or Shopify account, and start selling your products.
- Manage your offline and online orders with Zoho’s efficient order management system. Also, you can make purchase orders, backorders, and drop shipments, all in a single inventory management application.
- Follow every item or batch in your inventory with the serial number and batch search feature. This way, you can either always maintain track of the direction of the items or have adequate control over the expiry of each batch.
Multiple shipping integrations
- Get real-time shipping rates and in-transit details of important shipping carriers and select a shipping partner for your business wisely. A much-needed feature for a comprehensive inventory management system.
Accounting and CRM integrations
- Inventory seamless integration with Zoho CRM and Zoho Books automatically syncs all your contacts and orders and allows you to manage financial data without breaking a sweat.
- Check inventory level, manage inter-warehouse transfer, and develop reports for specific warehouses within seconds. Warehouse inventory management at your fingertips.