This article will walk you through the installation process of AUTOCAD 2022 on your PC. To use any Autodesk product, you must first create a student account. You will need a valid student certificate with a current date. This entitles you to one year of free Autodesk software use. Any Autodesk software package allows you to create an account. To do so, select the ‘Start process’ button and follow the on-screen instructions. You can install any program you want as soon as you have your account. Here’s how;
How to Install Autodesk AutoCAD 2022
- Go to Academic Software and search for ‘Autodesk AutoCAD.’
- Select the ‘Download AutoCAD’ option. You will be redirected to the AutoCAD page.
- Sign in to your account and select the version you want. You will receive an email containing your serial number and product key.
- Read and agree to the license agreement before clicking Install.
- The Program is downloading. This might take some time.
- Accept the license agreement and proceed by clicking Next.
- Select the installation folder and press the Next button.
- Depending on the power of your machine, the installation procedure may take some time.
- After installing the software, you may access AutoCAD by logging in with your account.