Samsung Galaxy unpacked 2020 event held earlier today in San Francisco and they reveal an all-new product range of Galaxy phones and Accessories. Upfront Samsung launches its first state of the art innovative technology in the form of the Samsung Z Flip.
- Samsung claims that the Galaxy Z Flip will change the future look of technology and true innovation. This will set new trends and its compact shape will certainly make it more useable.
- The premium design in closed shape is a compact size phone which indicates time and other alerts and when the flip is open its a complete smartphone 6.7″ with typical Samsung Bazel-less technology.
- This Samsung Flip will be available in three colors Mirror Purple, Mirror Black, and Mirror Gold and due to glass body, it changes shades with light.
- The ultra-thin used in this technology will be folded once you flip the phone and the durability of this glass is up to 200 thousand times. The new phone will include will have typical Samsung full-screen experience along with a youtube premium.
- The phone is usable even in half-open L-shape and you can take selfies and use phone in Laptop shape mode.
- The hinge used in this phone is highly reliable and has a self cleaning which protects the phone from dust to save the functioning and screen of the phone.
The phone will be available by 14 Feb at $1380. Along the Z-flip Samsung launches it another variant of the phone with limited edition version of Thom Browne. The Thom Browne edition will have look-alike SmartWatch and Samsung Buds+.